Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Nut Choc Chip Biscuits
Gooey, melted chocolate chip cookies with added crunch from chopped nuts - a crowd pleaser for adults and children alike.
- 125g butter, softened
- 200g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 190g self raising flour
- 125g mixed nuts, chopped
- 90g chocolate chips
Method (click to mark as completed)
Method (Makes 24)
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Lightly grease a baking tray.
- Chop the butter and place into a bowl with the sugar. Starting at a low speed, beat together the butter and sugar with a hand mixer until mixture is soft and creamy.
- Stir in the beaten egg, and then gradually add the flour, choc chips and nuts. Mix thoroughly until combined.
- Place 1 tablespoon sized balls of mixture on the baking tray (allow some space for spreading!) and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the trays. Transfer onto wire racks to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)