Russell Hobbs Garden Par-tea Competition
Who is running this promotion?
1. The promoter is Spectrum Brands (UK) Limited (02394603) whose registered office address is Regent Mill, Fir Street, Failsworth, Manchester M35 0HS (the “Promoter”).
2. By entering the promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Who is eligible to enter this prize draw?
3. This promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
4. Entrants must have internet access and a valid Facebook/Instagram account.
5. This promotion is not open to any of the Promoter’s employees or any subsidiaries, affiliates and suppliers or their immediate family.
6. The winner of the main prize must be available on Tuesday 24 and Wednesday 25 May 2022 to claim their prize.
What is the closing date?
7. The promotion is open from 07:00 on 30/04/2022 to 23.59 on 07/05/2022 (the “Promotion Period”).
How do I enter?
8. To enter entrants must:
1) Follow @russellhobbsuk
2) Like this post.
2) Tag a friend you’re going to invite!
9. No purchase or payment is required.
10. Any entries which do not comply with these entry requirements, or which contain any third party intellectual property without prior informed consent from the rights holder, or which contain any abusive, inappropriate, offensive or obscene language or imagery will be disqualified. Examples of language/images considered to be inappropriate, offensive or obscene, include (but are not limited to): any message/image which contains (a) swearing; (b) comments or actions which appear to be discriminatory of any person, company or group of individuals, for example comments of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature; (c) sexual innuendo, sexual language or sexual acts, actions or gestures; (d) promoting any illegal unlawful activity such as drug use; (e) any message that appears to be an advertisement or solicitation to buy; and (f) any materials (whether written or visual) that directly or indirectly relate to Promoter’s competitor brands or that show any intention of promoting any brand other than Promoter brand.
How many entries can I have?
11. Limited to one entry per person. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
What is the prize?
12. There will be one winner of the main prize and four runners up. There is one main prize to be won consisting of a two night stay in London, the winner will stay in a hotel chosen by Spectrum Brands (UK) Limited on Tuesday May 24 and Wednesday May 25 2022. The prize will be for one room which will be either a double or twin determined by the winner. They will also receive travel to and from London, this will be via rail and will consist of two off peak return tickets up to the value of £200. They will also receive a £200 cash prize managed by Hatch Communications to enjoy a meal out. They will also receive two tickets to the Russell Hobbs Garden Par-tea event happing on Wednesday May 25. The winner will also receive a Russell Hobbs Good to Go multicooker, Steam Genie Aroma, Structure Kettle and Four-Slice Toaster, 20 Bottle Lockable Wine Cooler and a 8L Portable Mini Cooler & Warmer. Four runners up will also receive a Russell Hobbs Good to Go multicooker, Steam Genie Aroma and Structure Kettle and Four-Slice Toaster.
13. No cash alternative available.
14. No transfer or assignment of prizes will be permitted except by the Promoters.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
16. Should the winner wish to make alternative travel arrangements this will need to be done at their own expense.
17. Should the winner wish to make alternative accommodation arrangements, this will need to be done at their own expense.
How will the winner be selected?
18. The winner will be determined by a random draw from all entries.
19. This draw will be conducted within 10 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
How will the winner be notified?
20. The winner will be notified by the Promoter replying to the comment and/or direct private message via the Facebook/Instagram account used to enter the promotion within 14 days of the date of the draw.
21. The winner must reply to the notification within 5 days from the notification email date, in order to confirm the postal address to which the prize can be sent.
22. Please allow up to 30 days from the postal address details are supplied for delivery of the prize.
23. If no response is obtained within 5 days from the notification email date, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random draw from the remaining eligible entries. Again, the promotion winner must reply to the notification within 5 days from the notification email date to claim the prize. There will be 3 alternate drawing(s) after which the prize will remain unawarded. The unclaimed prize will not be awarded.
Use of your personal information for this promotion
24. The Promoter is the controller for the processing of personal data in connection with the promotion. The promoters partner Hatch Group, Magellan House, Lower Ground Floor, Armouries Way, Leeds, LS10 1JE will have access to data for the purposes of distributing the prizes to winners.
25. The Promoter will use your email address, name or any other contact details you provide for the promotion for purpose and duration of the promotion. The Promoter will use this information for the sole purpose of contacting you should win the promotion.
26. To obtain the winner’s name and geographical location send a stamped addressed envelope to Russell Hobbs UK Marketing Department, Spectrum Brands, Fir Street, Failsworth, Manchester, M35 0HS
28. The Promoter is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, mechanically reproduced, mis-delivered, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries, messages or post; unavailable network connections; failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmission; online failures; hardware software or other technical malfunctions or disturbances; or any other communications failures or circumstances affecting, disrupting or corrupting the promotion in any manner.
29. The Promoter is not responsible for any inaccuracy in the contact details supplied by the entrant that may result in the inability of the Promoter to contact that entrant.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond the Promoter’s control.
31. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or winner that, in its absolute discretion, could bring Promoter into disrepute.
32. Promoter shall disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these terms and conditions.
34. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used as stated in these terms and conditions. By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to have released Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability arising from their participation in the promotion or out of, pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the promotion.
35. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
36. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to amend or waive any of these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or cancel the competition at any stage, in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these Terms and Conditions).
What laws apply to this promotion?
37. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.