4 August 2021
Sides and Snacks
- 6 Medium size, unpeeled potatoes such as desiree or sweet potato
- For deep frying Extra light olive oil or vegetable oil
- Step 1 Quarter potatoes and steam until just tender.
- Step 2 Drain well and set aside to cool.
- Step 3 Preheat oil in your Deep Fryer to 190ºC. Arrange potatoes in the basket and cook for 3 - 5 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Step 4 Tilt basket and allow to drain for a couple of minutes.
- Step 5 Serve the wedges sprinkled with dried mixed herbs and coarse salt flakes, and a side of sour cream.