Harissa Roasted Aubergine
This tasty aubergine dish is full of goodness and makes a really tasty and healthy meal!
- 1large aubergine
- 4tbspHarissa paste
- ½White onion, finely diced
- ½Red pepper, finely diced
- 1carrot, finely dicecd
- 1clove garlic, mince
- Handful ofCoriander, chopped
- 1/2lemon, juice
- 3tbspOlive oil
- pinchsalt and pepper to taste
- Step 1Slice the aubergine in half lengthways. Score the inside of the aubergine, making sure not to push the knife all the way through the skin and keeping within the edges of the skin. Add the roasting rack to your Good to Go Multi-Cooker pot and place the halves of aubergine on top of the rack. Brush with oil and season, before placing the lid on the pot. Select the roast setting on the control panel of your Good to Go Multi-Cooker, and roast at 200C for approx. 30-40 minutes until soft.
- Step 2Remove the aubergine from the multi-cooker pot and carefully, using a spoon, remove the flesh from the skin and roughly chop. Make sure to keep the skin in one piece and set aside. Remove the roasting rack from the pot and select the sear setting on the control panel, then add the olive oil and heat. Add the onion and garlic and sear for 1-2 minutes, stirring regularly, until golden brown.
- Step 3Stir in the harissa paste, followed by the carrot and pepper, then sear for a further 1-2 minutes. Stir in the chopped aubergine flesh then the spinach followed by the lemon juice and seasoning. Carefully remove the filling from the pot and return the roasting rack to the multi-cooker. Place the aubergine skins on the rack and divide the filling between the 2 skins.
- Step 4Top with some plant based yoghurt, breadcrumbs and a little more harissa paste. Finally, sprinkle with some chopped coriander. Remove the control panel from the base of the Good-to-Go Multi-Cooker and take the pot over to the dinner table to serve. EnjoyimageSpecial Offername Good to Go MulticookerWas £89.99 Now £79.99sku 28270