4 August 2021
- 1 Halloumi block, cut into slices
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Wraps
- 1 x 400g Tin chickpeas
- 2 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 100ml Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Tahini paste
- 1 tsp Ground coriander
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- 3 tbsp Water
- 1/2 Lemon juice
- To taste Salt and pepper
- To garnish Pumpkin seeds; rocket leaves; sliced pepper; cabbage
- Step 1 For the hummus: Put the chickpeas, garlic, tahini paste, coriander, cumin, water, lemon juice and seasoning into the mini chopper.
- Step 2 Blend the ingredients until they're almost smooth. Add the olive oil gradually, making sure to scrape down the sides of the chopper each time.
- Step 3 For the halloumi: Heat the oil in a pan and fry the halloumi slices on both sides until golden brown, this should take approx. 1-2 minutes each side.
- Step 4 To serve: Place the two wraps down and spread some hummus on each one. Then add some halloumi, rocket leaves, peppers and cabbage to each.
- Step 5 Roll up and serve, or alternatively wrap them up in some foil for work. - Recommended Russell Hobbs product: The Desire Mini Chopper