3 August 2021
A quick, delicious and light mid-week meal or dinner party appetizer - these chilli prawns will have everyone asking for seconds!
- 1 kg Prawns
- 1 onion Onion
- 2 tbsp Chilli powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Sweet paprika
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Step 1 Peel and slice finely the onion.
- Step 2 Clean the prawns (tails may be left for a more decorative presentation).
- Step 3 Mix the spices and combine with prawns in a bowl, tossing prawns until evenly coated.
- Step 4 Heat oil in the fry pan over a medium heat. Fry the onions until soft.
- Step 5 Add the prawns and cook for a couple of minutes each side, or until prawns turn -brown.
- Step 6 Serve with wedges of lime and salad.