Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
The perfect side dish packed with flavour.
- 2 Globe Artichoke
- 1 Lemon
- Fresh herb sprigs such as tarragon, mint, parsley and/or thyme
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and sliced
Method (click to mark as completed)
- Cut the top quarter off the artichokes, snap off and discard any battered outer leaves.
- Rub the cut surfaces with a slice of lemon.
- Cut the stem flush with the artichoke body.
- Slice the remaining lemon and place that in the steaming basket of your Russell Hobbs Multi Cooker.
- Add the sprigs of fresh herbs and the garlic to the basket and place the Artichoke on top.
- Fill with water to the 2 level on the rice scale on the inside of the bowl.
- Place the steaming basket into the bowl and close the lid. Select the steaming programme.
- The artichoke is cooked when the outer leaves can be easily removed. Serve the artichoke warm or cold with a vinaigrette.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)