Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Savoury Cheese Balls
A delicious appetizer with a kick.
- 250g soft cream cheese
- 50g parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp spring onion, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- Chopped mixed nuts, toasted
Method (click to mark as completed)
Method (Makes 20)
- Scoop cheese into the blender, add parmesan, spring onion, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, herbs, chilli and pepper.
- Blend lightly at a low speed and add a little sour cream to lighten mixture.
- Blend on low speed until smooth and scoop into a bowl.
- Chill until firm enough to handle easily.
- Roll into walnut sized balls and then roll each in chopped nuts. Serve with crackers, grapes and dried fruits.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)