Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Mini Sausage Rolls
Tasty bites, brilliant for buffets, snacks or packed lunches.
- 250g sausage meat
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 2 sheets of puff pastry
Method (click to mark as completed)
Method (Makes 16)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix together the sausage meat, onion, parsley and salt and pepper for the sausage filling.
- Cut each pastry sheet into 8 squares. Roll small portions of the meat mixture into a log shape and place on one edge of the pastry square. Roll up with seam underneath.
- Continue until meat and pastry is used.
- Cut 2 - 3 slashes in the surface with a very sharp knife. Brush with a little milk.
- Place onto an oven tray and bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until pastry is golden and meat cooked through.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)