Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Delicious and comforting, the noble mashed potato is not to be overlooked. Pair it with your favourite meat, pastry or veggie dish for smiles all round.
- Medium sized potatoes
- 50g butter
- 80ml milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Method (click to mark as completed)
Method (Serves 4)
- Quarter potatoes and steam until just tender.
- Drain well and using a potato masher, mash until smooth.
- Add butter and milk to potatoes and beat with a wooden spoon or whisk with a hand blender until light and fluffy.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)