- ½ medium head cabbage
- 1 wedge purple cabbage
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 small purple onion
- 180ml mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- Ground pepper, to taste
Method (click to mark as completed)
Method (Serves 8)
- Using a slicing blade in the food processor, slice the cabbages and onion.
- Place cabbage, onion and carrots in a large bowl.
- In small bowl, blend remaining ingredients. Pour over cabbage mixture; toss to blend.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to allow flavours to blend.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)