Sweet Chilli Prawns With Snow Peas
- 1kg raw prawns
- 3 tbsp extra light olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, slivered
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 160ml sweet chilli sauce
- 125g snow peas, trimmed
- Steamed rice
Method (click to mark as completed)
Method (Serves 4)
- Pour just enough olive oil into a sauté pan to coat the surface.
- Heat the pan to a moderate temperature and cook the prawns in batches, allowing about 30 seconds each side. Set them aside to keep warm.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan, sauté the spring onions and garlic until onions are transparent.
- Carefully pour in the chilli sauce, add the snow peas and cook for only a few minutes, tossing the pods constantly.
- Return the prawns to the pan toss together and sprinkle on the herbs.
- Serve on steamed rice and asparagus spears.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)