- 4 salmon steaks
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs
- 1 tbsp cajun spices
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Method (click to mark as completed)
Method (Serves 4)
- Preheat the grill for 5 minutes.
- Combine the spices, salt and pepper and herbs in a bowl. Coat the salmon steaks with the herbs and spices.
- Spray the grill lightly with cooking oil, then place the salmon on the grill and cook for 5 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
- Serve with a garden salad and fresh lemon wedges.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)