Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Salted Caramel Malted Milkshake
A delicious treat in seconds. Make this Salted Caramel Malted Milkshake with just one appliance!
- 30g Maltesers (~15 balls), plus more to serve
- 400ml (~ 1 2/3 cups) milk
- 1/2 tbsp malt powder
- 2tbsp caramel sauce
- Pinch of sea salt flakes
- 170ml double cream to create whipped cream for optional topping (optional)
- 200g of dark or milk chocolate (optional)
Method (click to mark as completed)
- Using a Russell Hobbs Food Processor, add the Maltesers to the processing bowl, along with the milk, malt powder, and 1tbsp of the caramel sauce. Attach the blending attachment and blitz thoroughly until no lumps remain.
- Next, drizzle the remaining caramel sauce around the inside of a large glass, and sprinkle with a few pieces of sea salt.
- Pour the milkshake mixture into your glass and add some whipped cream. Serve with another drizzle of caramel sauce, another small pinch of sea salt, some crushed Maltesers and chocolate shavings.
- To create the whipped cream, pour the pot of double cream into a bowl and use a Russell Hobbs Hand Mixer to blend until the cream thickens and becomes whipped cream.
- For an extra touch, add extra chocolate shavings.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)