Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Sticky Toffee Fondue
Get together around this sweet and sticky toffee fondue. An easy recipe that will be loved by the whole family.
135g dark brown sugar
10g molasses sugar
80g unsalted butter
2 tbsp golden syrup
160ml extra thick cream
Method (click to mark as completed)
- Place the sugar, butter and syrup in a pan and combine over a medium heat and bring to boil, stirring continuously until the sugar has dissolved.
- Then boil for a further few minutes, swirling the pot occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and using a hand mixer on a low speed, whisk in the cream. Return to the heat and bring to a simmer again, whisking often.
- Boil for another few minutes, then remove from heat and pour into your Occasions Fondue, setting it on a medium heat to keep warm.
- Using your Fondue Forks, dip a selection of fruits and treats and enjoy!
Completed steps (click to remove last step)