Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Pork Loin Fit For A King
A recipe you'll want to cook over and over again.
- 4 bone-in porkchops,approx. 2 1/2cm thick
- 30g olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 lemon, cut into 1/2 cm wheels
- 30g unsalted butter
- Rocket salad
- Flaky sea salt and cracked black pepper
Method (click to mark as completed)
- Pre heat an oven to 190C.
- Heat a large pan over a high heat and add the olive oil. Season the pork chops and place in the pan, cook for approx. 3-4 minutes until golden brown, turn the pork chops over and do the same on the other side. Remove from the pan, place on a tray and cook in the oven for approx. 8 -10 minutes until the meat is thoroughly cooked.
- In the pan, add the garlic, thyme, lemon and salt, cook for approx. 4 minutes stirring occasionally. Add the cold butter and allow this to melt slowly to form a delicious sauce.
- Serve pork chops with side of fresh rocket salad and drizzle sauce over pork chops and greens. Top with sprinkle of sea salt.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)