Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Pork Loin Chops With Cider Apples
Use your Russell Hobbs mutli cooker to really infuse and tenderise pork with sweet and sharp flavours
- 4 Pork loin chops
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Cooking Apple
- ½ Can Cider
- 2 tsp. Soft Brown Sugar
- Salt & Pepper
Method (click to mark as completed)
- Core the apple, take off the top and bottom then cut into chunks.
- Season your pork loin and place them in your pre-heated Russell Hobbs Multicooker, choosing the meat programme.
- Place the oil and the chops into the bowl and cook on both sides for 2- 3 minutes.
- Then add the apple and then just cover the meat with the cider.
- Cook on for another 10 – 15 minutes until the apples have fallen.
- Add the sugar and a little more salt and pepper.
- Serve with new potatoes and vegetables and finish it off with a small glass of the cider that is left over.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)