- 2 lamb shanks
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. Oil
- 300ml Red Wine (or 300 ml beef stock)
- 250ml Balsamic vinegar
- 1 Garlic bulb, cut in half horizontally
- 1–2 tsp. Paprika
- 2 Bay leaves
- Handful black peppercorns
- 4 Sprigs fresh Rosemary
- 300ml Beef stock
- 125g Chorizo chopped chunky
- 1 Red onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 3 Carrots, peeled and chopped chunky
- 1 tsp. Honey
Method (click to mark as completed)
- Season the lamb well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place in your Russell Hobbs Slow Cooker.
- Pour the wine and balsamic vinegar into the bowl and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Put it on high for 8 hours – when ready take the meat and veg out and strain the liquid – check for flavour.
- You can either thicken in a pan with a little cornflour or just serve it as it is with a big pile of mash potatoes and the veg.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)