Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
A great dish to brighten up any midweek meal.
- 4 x 150-200g cod portions
- 4 anchovy filets, rinsed and chopped
- 50g capers, washed, chopped
- 20 Greek olives, pitted, chopped
- ½ bunch fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper
Method (click to mark as completed)
- Heat the tomato sauce on a medium heat with all the ingredients (except the parsley) and simmer for approximately 5-6 minutes.
- Lightly season the cod portions and place them on a piece of oiled paper cut to fit the steamer basket, steam for 5- 8 minutes until the fish starts to flake. Stir the parsley into the sauce and spoon over the fish to serve.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)