Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Christmas Tree Brownie Bites
These Christmas Tree Brownies are easy to make and look amazing!
For the brownie bites:
For the frosting:
- 200g dark chocolate.
- 100g unsalted butter, very soft.
- 250g caster sugar.
- 4 large free range eggs, beaten to mix.
- 1tsp vanilla essence.
- 60g plain flour.
- 60g cocoa powder.
- 15cm square brownie tin or baking tin greased and base-lined
- 24 whole small to medium size strawberries
- ½ cups butter, softened
- 8 ounces, weight cream cheese
- 1 pound confectioners sugar
- ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- Green food colouring
- Star sprinkles, to decorate
- Small ball shaped candies, to decorate
Method (click to mark as completed)
- In a large bowl, mix together the caster sugar, melted butter and 4 eggs.
- Once combined, add in all of the dry ingredients and mix together until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Bake at 180°C for approximately 20-25 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix together your butter, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and green food colouring.
- Once your brownies have been cooked and have cooled, place a small dot of frosting on the top of the brownie and then secure a strawberry on top.
- Using the green icing mix, pipe small dots on top of the strawberry until it looks like a Christmas tree.
- Decorate the trees with sprinkles of your choice.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)