Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Choco Mallow Rudolph
Create adorable reindeer treats.
- Large marshmallows
- Red candy
- Ready-to-roll white and black icing
- 100g milk chocolate
Method (click to mark as completed)
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- In a small pan melt chocolate and butter and stir occasionally until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Dip each marshmallow into the chocolate and place on the baking tray.
- Refrigerate and allow to set for 15 minutes.
- Flip the marshmallows upside down and place a small drop of the melted chocolate on the back of the marshmallow.
- Place the pretzels on the melted chocolate and press down - these will be the antlers.
- Once you have put antlers on all of the marshmallows, refrigerate for a further 10 minutes.
- Using the ready-to-roll icing, roll out pea sized pieces and then place a dot of black fondant on the centre of the eye.
- Take the marshmallows out of the fridge, and add the red sweets to make a nose!
- Refrigerate for a further 10 minutes and then add them to your tree!
Completed steps (click to remove last step)