Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Vanilla And Almond Porridge With Blueberries And Chia Seeds
This warming, delicious porridge will keep you feeling full & satisfied all morning.
- 140g porridge oats
- 850ml almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 15g ground almonds
- 120g blueberries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Handful of flaked almonds
- Garnish: chia seeds, flaked almonds, blueberries
Method (click to mark as completed)
- Put the oats, almonds, vanilla extract and milk in a pan and put on the heat.
- Bring to the boil and then simmer for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly making sure it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Add the blueberries and chia seeds and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- To serve, garnish with flaked almonds, blueberries and chia seeds.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)