Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Cacao Porridge With Red Berries
A smooth chocolate porridge with fresh berries.
- 140g porridge oats
- 15g cacao powder
- 850ml milk
- 30g honey
- Garnish: handful of strawberries, raspberries, goji berries
Method (click to mark as completed)
- Put the oats, honey and milk in a pan and put on the heat.
- Bring to the boil and stir in the cacao powder, simmer for 4-5 minutes stirring constantly making sure it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Wash and cut the strawberries and raspberries in half and lay on top of the porridge.
- Top serve, sprinkle some goji berries for added flavour.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)