Method (click to mark as completed)
- Place all the ingredients, except the golden syrup into your Russell Hobbs blender and whisk together until it forms a thick smooth batter.
- Grease and heat frying pan and test the temperature by dropping a small spoonful of batter into the pan and if the underside turns brown in under a minute, the heat is sufficient.
- When satisfied with the temperature, place a table spoon of batter into the heated pan and leave for approximately 8 seconds until the surface of the pancake has bubbled a little, then flip over and cook for a further few more seconds.
- Top tip, wrap the pancakes in a tea towel to keep moist.
- Use the golden syrup to serve.
Alternative serving suggestions:
- Whipped cream
- In season raspberries and strawberries
Completed steps (click to remove last step)