Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Whip up a treat in minutes with our simple flapjack recipe, perfect for last minute guests or an after school snack.
- 250g Porridge Oats
- 125g Butter
- 125g Brown Sugar
- 2-3 tbsps Golden Syrup (depends how gooey you want it)
Method (click to mark as completed)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until fully mixed, but be careful not to overmix making sure the oats keep their texture.
- Lightly grease a baking tin with butter and spoon in all the mixture.
- Using the back of a spoon press into the corners so the mixture is flat and then score the mixture into 12 squares.
- Place in the oven and bake on 180°C until golden brown (about 20 minutes).
Completed steps (click to remove last step)