Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
The ultimate treat, this devilishly tasty Chocolate Cheesecake is sure to impress!
- 100g good quality chocolate biscuits
- 50g demerara sugar
- 50g melted butter
- 350g cream cheese
- 75g icing sugar
- 150g double cream
- 75g dark chocolate
Method (click to mark as completed)
- To make the base, put the biscuits and the sugar into a food processor bowl and process until crumbs are formed. Add the butter and pulse a few times until the butter is well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into a removable bottom cake tin and place in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes until set.
- For the filling, put the chocolate into a glass bowl and heat it gently in a microwave oven until it has completely melted.
- Whisk together the cream cheese and sugar. Whisk the cream in a separate container until soft peaks have formed. Fold the whipped cream into the cheese.
- Fold the melted chocolate into the cream/cheese mixture. Remove the base from the fridge and spoon the mixture evenly onto the base.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)