Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Berry Delicious Mini Muffins
Delightfully dainty and delicious muffins. Perfect for kids or party food buffets.
- 125g self raising flour
- 113g caster sugar
- 63ml oil
- 83ml milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 300g frozen mixed berries
- Icing sugar
Method (click to mark as completed)
Method (Makes 24)
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease a mini muffin tray with cooking oil spray.
- Sift the flour into a bowl and add the caster sugar. Make a well in the centre; pour in the oil, milk, beaten egg and vanilla essence. Add the berries and lightly stir all ingredients until only just blended.
- Spoon in muffin mix to about ¾ in each pan. Bake for approximately 15 - 20 minutes or until well risen and golden on top.
- Serve sifted lightly with icing sugar.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)