Orders & Payment
You can pay by any major credit or debit cards listed below: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Electron, Delta, Switch or Solo
*Please note: That payment will be taken on dispatch of your order and for further information relating to delivery can be found on our Delivery & Returns section.
To ensure that shopping on-line is secure, your credit/debit details are encrypted using secure technology (SSL).
All prices displayed on the website are in £GBP British pound Sterling.
Cancellations or Changes
Once you have placed your order you will be issued with an order number and an email confirmation. You can cancel from the day you placed the order up to 7 days after receiving the goods for any reason. If you cancel your order after the good have been dispatched you must return them to us. We will refund the full amount paid to you within 30 days. Returning orders or item/s is at the consumer's cost and these must be returned to us unused with all components and in the original packaging. Please call us on 0845 658 9700 or email us at contact us stating your name and invoice number should you wish to cancel or change your order within this period.
General Restrictions On Use
You herewith acknowledge:
- not to distribute any part of or parts of the Company's Website in any medium without our prior written authorisation;
- not to access any content made available on our Website through any technology or means other than provided by our Website itself, or such other means as we may explicitly designate for this purpose;
- not to modify any part of our Website or any of the contents;
- not to (or attempt to) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security related features of the Website or features that (i) prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or (ii) enforce limitations on use of the Website or the content accessible on the Website;
- not to use our Website for commercial and business purposes;
- not to download permanently or temporarily, copy, store, or redistribute any content of our Website.
Copyright And Other Intellectual Property Rights
- We are - if not explicitly stated otherwise - the owner or authorized user of all available Information on our Website, including, without limitation, the text, scripts, images, graphics, graphic representations, photos, audio and video files and interactive features (in the following "Contents"). All Contents are either owned by or licensed by us, and are subject to copyright, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights of us or our licensors. Any third party trademarks present on our Website are trademarks of their respective owners.
- Contents shall not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, changed, reused, appropriated, utilized or otherwise exploited for public or commercial purposes or whatsoever without our prior written consent. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Contents.
- Any infringement of our copyright or any other intellectual property rights, including the rights owned by third parties, may lead to civil or criminal proceedings being initiated against you.
- We provide you with the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors in information may occur. We disclaim in particular any responsibility for typographical errors and for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information contained on our Website.
- The information and data made available on our Website may be changed from time to time without notice. The services, information, and data made available on our Website are provided "as is" without warranties of any kind.
- To the extent that links or pointers to third party Websites are contained on the our Website, we do not assume any responsibility or liability for any information, communications or materials available at such linked Websites, or at any link contained in a linked Website. We declare that we do not necessarily share contents and/or opinions of any third party contained in a linked Website.
- By using our Website, you assume all risks associated with the use of this Website, including any risk to your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus, software, or any other file which might be transmitted or activated via our Website or your access to it.
- The Company shall not in any event be liable for any unlawful use of the Company's Website and shall not in any event be liable for any violation of third party rights.
- With the exception of damages which occur due to our intention or gross negligence behaviour, the Company shall not in be liable for any direct, indirect special, incidental damages or consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost profits, interruption of business processes or violation of software or electronic data arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Company's Website.
For purchases from our licensee partner G2S Limited, including major domestic appliances and microwave products, please refer to the returns, warranties and T&Cs set out by G2S Limited.
For purchases from our licensee partner Ultimate Products, including bakeware and cookware please refer to the returns, warranties and T&Cs set out by Ultimate Products.
For personal and Company related data the data protection guideline of the Company shall be applicable.
The Company reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time.
© Spectrum Brands (UK) Ltd, 2013