3 August 2021
- 4 x 150-200g Cod portions
- 4 Anchovy fillets, rinsed, chopped
- 50g Capers, washed, chopped
- 20 Greek olives, pitted, chopped
- 1/2 bunch Fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- To taste Salt and pepper
- Step 1 Heat the tomato sauce on a medium heat with all the ingredients (except the parsley) and simmer for approximately 5-6 minutes.
- Step 2 Lightly season the cod portions and place them on a piece of oiled paper cut to fit the steamer basket, steam for 5- 8 minutes until the fish starts to flake.
- Step 3 Stir the parsley into the sauce and spoon over the fish to serve.
- Step 4 Serve with a sprinkle of coriander.