2 August 2022
5-10 minutes, plus 8 hours/overnight refrigeration
- Approx 700gChicken pieces with skin on
- To tasteSalt and pepper
- 100gPlain flour
- 50gPanko breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 tspSalt
- 1 tspChilli powder
- 2 tbspOlive Oil
- SprayCooking oil
- Step 1Firstly, in a bowl, combine the chicken pieces with the buttermilk and salt and pepper to season. Cover the chicken with cling film and refrigerate for at least 8 hours. Overnight is better!
- Step 2Once refrigerated, it’s time to coat the chicken. Combine the flour, panko breadcrumbs, salt and chilli powder into a bowl.
- Step 3Next, add the chicken to the bowl with the coating and mix well, making sure the chicken is coated completely.
- Step 4Lay the chicken on a plate and spray it all over with cooking oil.
- Step 5Select the Air Fry setting on your Russell Hobbs SatisFry Air Fryer and add the 2tbsp of olive oil to the pan. Allow the oil to heat for 2 minutes. Add the chicken to the Air Fryer* and cook for 8 minutes. Turn the chicken over and cook for a further 6-10 minutes, or until cooked through**.imageSpecial Offername Satisfry Air Fryer - 5 Litre LargeWas £109.99 Now £84.99sku 26510imageSpecial Offername Satisfry Air & Grill Multi CookerWas £164.99 Now £144.00sku 26520imageSpecial Offername Satisfry Air Fryer - 1.8 Litre SmallWas £74.99 Now £53.94sku 26500
*For the SatisFry Air (1.8L) we recommend cooking 2-3 pieces at a time. For the SatisFry Air Large (5L) we would recommend 4-5 pieces at a time. All pieces should fit when using the SatisFry Air and Grill Multicooker. Quantities are dependent on the size of the pieces of chicken.
** Tip: When the juices run clear is a good thing to look out for to tell its done. Pierce it with a knife or skewer in the largest, thickest part and check the colour of the juices, if they run out clear then it’s done.