Almond and Pistachio Biscuits
These Almond and Pistachio Biscuits are simply heavenly with a perfect crunch.
- 250g Plain flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 150g Golden caster sugar
- 4 tsp Milk
- 100g Butter
- 100g Almonds
- 100g Pistachios
- Step 1 Process the almonds and pistachios using a mini chopper.
- Step 2 Beat together the butter and sugar until smooth. Stir in the almonds and pistachios.
- Step 3 Next, sieve the flour, baking powder and golden caster sugar together and add it to the mixture to form a soft dough.
- Step 4 Shape the dough into two rolls then wrap and refrigerate them for 1 hour.
- Step 5 Preheat the oven to 160ºC.
- Step 6 Cut the dough rolls into approx. 1cm discs and lay on baking paper lined baking trays.
- Step 7 Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes.