Method (Serves 2)
- Place the salmon fillets in a bowl and grate over the zest of 1 lemon, 2 cloves of peeled garlic, add 1 tbsp olive oil and season
- Thoroughly coat the salmon fillets in the marinade
- Drizzle remaining oil over the chopped vegetables and season
- Once the grill has heated to temperature, lay on the salmon and vegetables and close
- Grill for 8-10 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through. Check the food as you go
- Serve the salmon and grilled vegetables with a simple green salad and a lemon wedge
TIP: Russell Hobbs Removable Plates Grills are dishwasher safe for an easy clean - simply pop the plates in your dishwasher once they have cooled down!