- To prepare the filling, sauté oil, onion, tomato and olives for 5 minutes.
- Add the shredded chicken, mushrooms, salt, pepper, and parsley. Let the mixture cook for another 10 minutes.
- Mix the flour in the cream and mix it into the mixture, stirring until thickened.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- To prepare the shells, preheat your Purifry to 220°C.
- Mix the pastry ingredients together. If you find it is a little bit crumbly, add a small amount of water gradually until you get the right consistency. Roll out and using a circular cutter cut the pastry into circles.
- Place a large teaspoon of the mix in the centre of a circle. Egg wash round the edge of the filling and place another circle on top and seal. Egg wash the top. Place in a paper case and place in the Purifry and bake for 15 – 20 min or until golden brown.
Top Tip: Make a large batch and freeze before cooking. Get out defrost and cook when you feel like a Brazilian morsel!
Nutritional Facts: Serving Size: 3; Calories 190, Fat 11%, Carbohydrates 7%, Fibre 5%.