A little whirlwind for vacuuming from Russell Hobbs
The Tornado Ultra Compact is a lightweight vacuum that answers its description perfectly. This nifty appliance from the Russell Hobbs range makes light work of dust and grime on carpets and wooden floors, and even gets to grips with pesky nooks and crannies thanks to its 1.5m metal telescopic hose, crevice nozzle, dusting and turbo brush. If vacuuming is not your chore of choice, this handy, easy-to-use tool will get the business over with, giving you more time to enjoy your spick and span home. If you like your appliances to boast style as well as practical function, its contemporary sleek design and its funky black and purple detailing will appeal to your aesthetic side. It’s what your floor would ask for As well as being speedy, easy to lift, carry and navigate around your home, the Tornado Ultra Compact has another talent up its telescopic extension tube! Its 4 stage filtration system with HEPA helps to rid your home furnishings of dust mites - a facility that could reduce symptoms of allergy or asthma. This makes it a great choice for a healthy, as well as dust-free, environment. Because the Tornado is a bag-less cylinder model, there’s no need for bags and it has a handy dust indicator to tell you when it’s full.
Easy to empty and keep clean
When the dust indicator light lets you know the cylinder needs emptying, it’s so easy to do.
1. Simply press a push button to release the cylinder
2. Unclip the secure lid at bottom and empty the dust into your bin
3. Everything unclips easily and there’s no mess
4. The top of the cylinder houses the filter which sits neatly and securely in the unit to catch all the irritants that live in the dust
5. It can be peeled out and popped into the wash when it’s dirty
6. The filter has a rubber seal that means when it’s clean, it can be slipped back into the cylinder
Another winning feature of the Tornado Ultra Compact is its low noise. It makes this little vacuum a perfect choice if you live in an apartment, if you’re a mum with a baby or you live with people who work shifts