Competition Update: The winners of this competition are Vicky Robinson from London and Alison Melrose from Fife! Thank you to everyone that entered. We all loved reading some of the delicious romantic meal ideas that you sent in and loved the Valentines theme throughout. We’ll be catching up with the winners and their new Desire range products in the next couple of months and see what they have been making with them!
Nothing says “I love you” like creating a perfect meal of fantastic food.
Whether you’re planning on putting together a lovingly-prepared dinner at home, or treating your partner to a romantic meal out on the town, food often plays a major part in any Valentine’s Day plans.
Here at Russell Hobbs we want to know what you think the ultimate cuisine for Cupid is.
Share your ultimate romantic dishes with us and you could win a brand new kitchen appliance from our exclusive Desire food preparation range, to help you create culinary treats in the kitchen.
Perhaps you’re a sucker for strawberries dipped in chocolate, or you think that a spicy stir fry will get things sizzling. The more imaginative and delicious your dish the better.
Enter to Win
Entering couldn’t be easier either – you can do it one of two ways:
• Tweet a picture and/or short description of your dish to @RussellHobbsUK with the hashtag #FoodLove
• Or drop us an email at
The competition opens this Thursday (February 07th) and closes at midnight on Valentine’s Day, so if you have a magical meal planned share it with us and you could be a winner.
Terms and Conditions
1. To enter the competition you must be a UK resident. By entering the competition you confirm that you meet these entry criteria.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Russell Hobbs or any subsidiary of Russell Hobbs.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. There is no limit to the amount of entries an individual can make.
5. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The judge’s decision in determining winning entries in all competitions shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entries close midnight on 14.02.13. Russell Hobbs reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time. Entries received after midnight on 14.02.13 will not be entered into the competition.
8. Winners will be notified by email after the closing date of the competition and will be informed of how and when to claim their prizes.
9. Two winners will be selected by a panel of judges on February 15th 2013 and announced the same day.
10. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
11. Winners may pick one item from the Russell Hobbs Desire range for their prize subject to availability.
12. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
13. Russell Hobbs reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
14. Russell Hobbs will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.